I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 7,000 MG/15 Grams $99.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 15,000 MG/15 Grams $200.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25,000 MG/25 Grams $250.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50,000 MG/50 Grams $330.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75,000 MG/50 Grams $400.00
I.V Vitamin C Packages
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25 MG/50 Grams Package
5 for $1150.00 or 10 for $2350.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 MG/50 Grams Package
5 for $1550.00 or 10 for $3200.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75,000 MG/50 Grams Package
5 for $1900.00 or 10 for $3850.00
Glutathione and B-complex Hydrocobalmin infused separately added to the high dose vitamin C Package, infused directly after High Dose Vitamin C
Usually $150.00 but we offer it added for $95.00 Per treatment
IV ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) infused separately added to the high dose vitamin C Package, infused directly after High Dose Vitamin C
Usually $110.00 but we offer it added for $85.00 Per treatment
Increase energy levels and boost the immune system, while decreasing free radicals.
Most commonly called Glutathione, is the most powerful naturally occurring antioxidant in all human cells.
Restore: Health & Beauty
Hydrate, energize, and release those unwanted toxins,
Beauty is more than just skin deep. Our IV Vitamin C Infusion rejuvenates your skin with high doses of the master antioxidant ascorbic acid to help release unwanted toxins, prevents and reverses the effects of free radicals.
A weakened immune system, Cancer, Lymes disease, common colds, flu - Influenza, allergies, muscle aches, fatigue, difficulty in concentrating,
inadequate food and nutrition choices.
• Prevents And Reverses The Effects Of Free Radicals
• Rejuvenates Skin
• Cleanses Vital Organs
• Restores Hydration
• Replenishes Essential Minerals & Vitamins
• Boosts Your Immune System
• Decreases Inflammation
• Detoxifies The Body
• Cleanses Vital Organs
• Lessens pain after injuries
• Helps the body heal faster
• Improves energy levels/fatigue
• Resiliency to infections like colds/flu or other viral/bacterial infections
• All of I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic’s Vitamin C vendors, both IV, and oral products, are sourced from corn-free alternatives.
Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. It may not be the cure for the common cold (though it's thought to help prevent more serious complications). But the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling.
A recent study published in Seminars in Preventive and Alternative Medicine that looked at over 100 studies over 10 years revealed a growing list of benefits of vitamin C.
"Vitamin C has received a great deal of attention, and with good reason. Higher blood levels of vitamin C may be the ideal nutrition marker for overall health," says study researcher Mark Moyad, MD, MPH, of the University of Michigan. "The more we study vitamin C, the better our understanding of how diverse it is in protecting our health, from cardiovascular, cancer, stroke, eye health [and] immunity to living longer."
• In cancer patients, IVC is known to enhance the response to cancer therapies because it alleviates the effects of traditional treatments, improves appetite, and helps patients remain more active and increase IV Vitamin C plasma levels. With rising concerns regarding the purity and sources of the foods in our diets, it is also essential to be aware of the source of the nutrients of your daily vitamins, IVs, and injections. All of I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic’s Vitamin C vendors, both IV, and oral products, are sourced from corn-free alternatives. Our staff is continuously working with vendors to make sure that we offer only the highest quality nutrients for our co-learners.
• The primary focus of the I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic is on the use of high-dose Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) to treat a wide variety of conditions. Our approach provides help and hopes to individuals struggling with a long-term illness, while focusing on getting and staying healthy, rather than only addressing symptoms. Many conditions may benefit from IVC therapy. Some of those are arthritis, Lyme disease, bacterial infections, viral infections, pain after injury, and more.
• There is a great deal of medical research to support the use of I.V Vitamin C Therapy. It is one of the best antiviral agents available, with the ability to neutralize and eliminate a wide range of toxins. Vitamin C will enhance host resistance, significantly augmenting the immune system’s ability to neutralize bacterial and fungal infections. We follow the Riordan Clinic Research Team that has decades of studies, internationally published articles, and has sent speakers worldwide sharing this research. I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic's staff follows strict I.V protocols and is trained in Intravenous Vitamin C. The National Institutes of Health has published evidence confirming Vitamin C’s anti-cancer properties.
• When cancer patients receive I.V Vitamin C they report a reduction in their pain level and they are better able to tolerate chemotherapy. Intravenous Vitamin C is complementary to oncologic care, so patients may continue their conventional cancer therapies if they choose to.
IV Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Intravenous vitamin C (IVC), is a commonly prescribed therapy at Naturopathic Specialists, and our physicians are experts at knowing how to use it properly and effectively.
Nobel Laureate, Linus Pauling, was the first to expound the many benefits of Vitamin C in the 1970s. Since then it has become one of the most utilized and researched therapies in integrative oncology.
Intravenous administration of vitamin C is useful for 3 main reasons, as IVC:
Allows for blood levels to be up to 70x higher than you can get through oral supplementation.
Such elevated blood levels are required to provide the anti-cancer effects of vitamin C.
High doses of oral vitamin C can cause gastrointestinal upset and IVC avoids this uncomfortable side effect while allowing for very high dosages to be administered.
How does IVC work?
IVC has been found to have the following anti-cancer effects:
Can be selectively toxic to cancer cells.
Anti-inflammatory: reduction of inflammation can starve cancer cells of both food as well as energy for them to proliferate and survive. Reducing inflammation also helps relieve pain and can reduce or eliminate the need for some pain medications including opiates.
Anti-angiogenic: by inhibiting the process whereby cancer cells produce new blood vessels (angiogenesis), those cells can become starved of the nutrients they require to survive and grow and therefore become more susceptible to any anti-cancer treatments (natural or conventional) as well as more susceptible to an immune attack.
Immune stimulatory: our physicians have a keen eye on how to stimulate the immune system. the use of IVC remains one of the most consistent and reliable ways to improve the number of immune cells as well as the function of those cells.
May help to reduce metastatic spread: by strengthening the surrounding connective tissue.
When used alone or in combination with conventional treatment vitamin C several benefits, including:
Enhancing quality of life
Reducing side effects resulting from treatment
Stimulating the immune system
Enhancing the effectiveness of some chemotherapies
It should be noted that much of the research done on vitamin C has been done on cells or in animal models. However, in recent years human studies have been performed and the results have been promising.
Packages & Punch cards
I.V. Vitamin Packages cannot be combined or shared and are only for one patient that the Punch Card is under and have to show ID at the time of treatment.
After the first I.V is rendered out of the package there are no returns on Punch Cards